ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Low impact exercises using bodyweight, resistance bands and a little yoga to keep you active through your pregnancy.
Sessions will run every Tuesday evening, 7.30pm. The venue is yet to be confirmed but will be in or near to Twickenham.
First session free
£10 per session, sold in blocks of five.
What to bring with you
You need to bring with you to each session;
- a yoga mat (don’t worry, you get a free YOGAMATTERS yoga mat with your first block booking or you can purchase one from me for £10) and there are spares for your free trial
- your handheld pregnancy notes
- a water bottle or other drink
- a light carbohydrate snack
- warm layers to put on after the session
How to Join
It is essential that you complete a health screening questionnaire prior to your first session. This is to establish any contraindications to exercise and to ensure that any special considerations are known to the instructor when you arrive. Booking a trial session is easy. Simply send an email to email@example.com to request a free trial session. You will be sent a health questionnaire to complete and bring with you to the session (or return by email).